Wills, Trust & Estates Law
Protecting your assets both today and for the future
Long Island Wills, Trust and Estate Planning Lawyers, Aibara Reed Law Group work with both individuals and businesses in a variety of circumstances in the tri-state region, to craft strategic plans and estate plans that protect them as individuals or organizations. Nassau & Suffolk County Wills, Trust and Estate Planning Lawyers, Aibara Reed Law Group practice everything from elder law, asset protection, and probate work that helps our clients:
- Manage distribution of assets;
- Plan for long term care and learn about the benefits of Medicaid;
- Protect and preserve their wealth;
- Ensure their legacy;
- Minimize their taxes;
- Ensure receipt for beneficiaries; and
- Create contingency plans in instances in which parents are able to care for their loved ones.
Long Island Wills, Trust and Estate Planning Attorneys, Aibara Reed Law Group also offer legal guidance on drafting essential estate planning documents and tools including, but not limited to:
- The last will and testament;
- Power of Attorney;
- Advanced directives;
- Healthcare Proxy; and
- Living will.